Monday, March 5, 2007

Where's Waldo?

It's like playing "where's Waldo" just with a toothbrush. Cades new favorite toys are our toothbrushes which I am sure that I should be thankful that my little one wants to have good hygiene however it gets a little old to open the drawer and only find his little toothbrush. He has for some reason decided that his little one is not nearly as cool as Jared's or mine. I even got him his own "big" toothbrush, two of them actually, however he always goes for ours and leaves his untouched. It is actually rather comical to see Jared brush his teeth with a child's electric soccer ball toothbrush and then look in the mirror and realize that I too have a child's toothbrush, just one of the really small starter brushes because by the time we realize ours are missing we have no energy to go searching. Mine had gone missing for a few days until I went to get Cade up from his nap and looked down while opening his drapes only to find a purple toothbrush staring back at me. I was so excited and thought it was so funny that I took a picture as Cade smiled and clapped his hands. He is a sweet baby and usually really good at putting them back in the drawer where they go however this day it just didn't quite make it back. Needless to say Jared and I now have multiple toothbrushes that are kept out of reach of curious hands.

1 comment:

{B}dreamy said...

What is it with boys and toothbrushes?! :) How funny!