Thursday, March 22, 2007

It's a Good Thing


Oh happy day!! Isn't it just the BEST feeling to have freshly washed and pressed bedding!! The kind that when you crawl into the sheets you can smell how clean and fresh they are. That when you run your feet along the covers they feel so soft because they have been washed a million times. The kind that when you snuggle down for the night you say out loud, "I love our bed!!" I know that it is nothing fancy but when I finally got our bed put back together after a long day of laundry and ironing I had to stand back and admire my work and then call Jared in to come and admire it as well. However, it wasn't fully appreciated, by him or me, until we threw the pillows off, pulled the covers back (like they do when they turn down your bed at a fancy hotel) and crawled in and both looked at each other and said, "we have the best bed!" I just thought I would share one of the simpler happy moments of my life! As Martha would say, "it's a good thing."

4 comments:

The Probert Family said...

Um. I think I have a crush on your bed. And you iron your bedding?!?! Oh man....

{B}dreamy said...

Lace, I love your style! And do you really iron your sheets? I think I did that once...

Clarissa Meegan said...

I think I have those same sheets. They really are the best. Hey, would you mind sending me a pic of the curtains in your bedroom? I'm going to put some new ones in our room...and love the look of the corner that I saw!

Anonymous said...

Lacey you are a girl after my own heart, ironing is the best. Next thing you'll be doing is ironing a crease in you pants....I love you.
Gm