Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A Cut Above The Rest


As you can see we have officially welcomed summer with Cade's first big boy summer hair cut. I thought a lot about buzzing him and really wanted to deep down inside because I remember my little brother always having a buzz in the summer and looking sooooo cute. However, I was very hesitant to do it because I loved his hair and actually really liked combing it because it always made me feel like he was all put together. Well, we had one of our good friends cut Jareds hair the other night and by the end of the night Jared had talked me into buzzing Cade-os hair. I thought it would be a good idea because it is so warm here that when Cade is outside for more than 5 minutes his little cheeks get red and he starts to sweat. He loved having his hair buzzed. He giggled and giggled the whole time and thought it was so neat to see all the hair fall to the floor.
Well, it has taken some getting use to. He looks much older now but loves to walk around the house rubbing his head. I am also looking forward to him getting a little sun on his head because people stare at him as if he is a chemotherapy patient and say "what did you do to him!?" It has been a fun adventure, a very short adventure but he can pull it off.


Here are just a few shots of the park yesterday. A few friends of mine and I are going on a "park tour." There are 45 parks in our area so we have planned on going to a different one every week. It has been fun and the kids have loved the new playgrounds every week.

4 comments:

The Probert Family said...

Cade, you look so big and tough! Now if you could just convince your mom to do the same thing!!

Clarissa Meegan said...

He does look so much older! I remember well my brothers getting their heads buzzed for summer!! I can't believe that you are starting the process now!

Anonymous said...

My C baby is the most beautiful baby ever born!! There's not many people who looks good with hair and without. I love little buzzes in the Summer!!

I love you my C!!

Love Uma

{B}dreamy said...

I hate cutting my baby's hair, too! In fact, I just did it like two days ago! I'm working on getting pics up soon (he does look quite buzzed too, although not quite as much as Cade). Good thing Cade can pull off the look!