Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Fun In the Sun

March is HERE and that means the pool is OPEN in las vegas!! It has been a little on the toasty side here, about 87 degrees, so we thought we would head to the pool to cool off. We were so lucky to have Jared home a little early yesterday so we not only got to go to the pool, but we got to go as a family. Cade was so excited to play in the water. Every time we go outside he points to the pool and says "Wawa!!"

Cade also loves to march. Anywhere we go he loves to march there and usually it involves me having to march with him. So, needless to say "March, 1, 2, 3, 4..." has become part of my common vocabulary. I think of it as an early counting lesson. He also loves to point out things that he sees, usually airplanes, but in the picture he was pointing to Jared and saying "Hiiiii," it is just fun when they start to bud their own personalities!!

Just as a side note... Yes, that is the top of my swimming suit and Yes, those are my Capri's. The water was still a little too cold to jump all the way in. I just wanted to make sure nobody thought I had just opted to put my religion on hold and wear a halter top that day. Just a little FYI. :)

2 comments:

The Probert Family said...

Hellllooooooo....skiiiiiiiny Lacey! DANG, GINA!

{B}dreamy said...

Cute times call for some cute pics! Good thing there happens to be a cute kid and a cute mama around! And shame on you for wearing a swimsuit around a pool! Tsk, tsk, tsk :)