Thursday, March 1, 2007

Spring Has Sprung

Spring is on its way!!! I saw these flowers at the store the other day and they just made me happy. I decided that I could either hint to Jared that they were there and hope that he might get the idea or I could take matters into my own hands. I bought the tulips, brought them home, handed them to him and told him to give them to me. He got a huge smile on his face and held the flowers out to me and said, "Here babe, I got you flowers because I love you so much and want you to know how special you are," to which my response was, "thanks sweetie, I love you!! I cant believe how thoughtful you are." We both were happy. I figure that one day he might think of it himself however until then I am happy picking out the flowers I like and bringing them to him.

I have loved looking at them every day and have been amazed at how they change and just get more beautiful. I love flowers and am so excited for Spring!!

5 comments:

{B}dreamy said...

Yay for Spring, and for warm states like CA and Nevada (right?)! It's still funny and weird to me that there are so many people out there that are still suffering through the remains of winter! To which I reply, "Sucks for them!" :)

The Probert Family said...

Ummmm...I think I'm going to stop at the local grocer's on my way home from work today! I want those!!

The Probert Family said...

Beth...that's not very nice.

Clarissa Meegan said...

Way to drop the hint to Jared! I think we are all glad that spring is almost here!

Anonymous said...

I think I'll buy some from Poppie. You learned a good thing at such a young age. You will always have a good marriage. You are the best. GM