Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Sushi Anyone?


Nana is in town so that means SUSHI. Jared's mom loves sushi and las vegas has some of the best so once she got here we all packed up and headed to the restaurant. It was kinda fun because we had our own room, which saved us from having to chase the kids around tables and saved the other guests from having to watch them run around. This was Cades first experience with sushi and it was really kind of funny. It took a while for the sushi to come so we let him get down from the high chair and wonder for a while. He would walk to the door, peer out, and turn around to see if we would tell him to come back. There was a girl at another table that he kept flirting with. He would wave, blush, and come back in to his seat and then repeat. One time she said "hi" to him and we got the cheesy smile you see in the next picture. It was so funny, he was so excited that she was flirting back...my they learn young!


Once the sushi arrived we were quick to give Cade a little bite, he was starving, however needless to say, he still has the taste buds of a one and a half year old. He much prefers goldfish and peanut butter, then again, I do too. We had a great time spending time with our Nana and other family.

3 comments:

Alli said...

Flirting already! He is starting so young! However, I would flirt back with him too, if he flashed one of those smiles at me.

{B}dreamy said...

I LOVE sushi! Maybe if we ever head out to Vegas (which we're bound to do), we'll have to meet up for some! Then I could see that face reenacted and eat some yummy food!

Oh man, I seriously belly-laughed at that last bottom left picture! I'm still laughing!!! And in the words of medieval Plankton*, "That be-ith rich!"

*SpongeBob Squarepants... yes, I'm an avid watcher!

The Probert Family said...

It's cool, Cade. Sushi grosses me out, too. Don't even THINK about trying that again!