All too often I get so caught up blogging about the baby or about Cade, because that is who I am with All day, that I neglect to give credit where credit is so overly due! My sweet husband has been working his little hiney off, literally. A few months back he decided that he was going to get back into shape, no matter the price of blood, sweat and tears. And bleed, sweat, and cry (maybe only a few tears) he definitely did. Shortly after his resolution our gym started a 10 week competition where the winner would get a plasma TV. Jared decided that if he was going to work hard he mine as well get something for it besides a healthy body and a nice physique. For the past 10 weeks he has been running, lifting, sweating, not eating junk (total bummer for me!!) and basically slimming down. On the day of his final weigh in the results where a loss of 45 pounds, 9% of body fat, 6 inches off his waist, and a few others I cannot remember at the moment. The results as far as the competition is concerned are not yet in but in my book, and secretly his, he is already a winner. I am so so so proud of him for being so diligent, dedicated, and willing to give up all the unhealthy things even when there were birthdays, celebrations, and parties he really stuck to his guns. (Side note: The picture above doesn't do him justice it was taken about a month ago)
He also celebrated his 29th birthday on the 20th of May. We had a great day, had some great Indian food and he was very excited to find out that he would be starting Brazilian Jujitsu as a birthday present, something he has always wanted to do.
Although it is late I wanted to post 29 reasons why I love this man so much..
1. He makes me smile
2. He is honestly my best friend
3. He makes me feel like a princess
4. He is the best daddy and Cade loves him so much!
5. He can always make me laugh
6. He is so so so patient with me
7. He inspires me to be a better person
8. He is everyones friend
9. He is such a hard worker
10. He is the most considerate person I have ever met.
11. He is always so willing to help
12. He is such an example of strength
13. His eyes twinkle when he smiles
14. His laugh is so contagious
15. He loves our families
16. He is excited to have another baby around to cuddle
17. He is always willing to rub my back, no matter how late it is
18. He will get up with Cade in the middle of the night and not think twice about it
19. He is a worthy priesthood holder
20. He keeps my life spontaneous and exciting
21. He is completely dedicated to everything that he does
22. He makes my heart skip a beat when I see him walk through the door
23. He will hold my hand and kiss me in public
24. He makes it possible for me to stay home and be a mom
25. He has broken me out of my shell
26. He is always completely supportive of anything I am doing
27. He is my complete opposite
28. He is the father of our babies
29. He loves me unconditionally
Happy Birthday sweetie, I love you Always and Forever!
We also celebrated our 4 year anniversary on the 27th. I cannot believe it has been 4 years and then again it feels like we have been married for forever.
A new wedding ring! I love it and am so so so excited about it. He is such a sweetheart and is so thoughtful.
I love the man that he is and the person that he makes me want to be. I love you my sweet and cannot wait for forever with you!