Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Baby Cougar Fan

So I know that the picture is blurry but it was the only one that I was able to snap before I accidentally dropped my camera and therefore putting it out of commission. We went to the BYU vs UNLV mountain west conference basketball game and had so much fun. Jared was actually called into the hospital about and hour before we had to leave so Cade and I decided to surprise him when he got home. We searched all over for face paints, which I couldn't find, but ended up with washable markers. I thought that it would be somewhat easy to write on Cades chest, thinking that he would be intrigued, however, once again, WRONG. I ended up having Jared's brother Josh pin him down while I attempted to draw a Y on his chest. It ended up a little on the crooked side, as you can see by the picture, but Jared LOVED it!!
Poor Cade became the middle of attention as he sat on his daddy's shoulders while Jared held up Cade-os shirt and yelled "Go Cougs!!" as only Jared can, amidst a sea of Rebels fans. We had a great time even though the Cougars lost. Cade spent the time dancing to the music and melting the hearts of the other fans. It was a good day!

2 comments:

Alli said...

How cute is that picture! I bet Jared just got a kick out of that! You are just so fun!

Anonymous said...

Now wait just a cotton pickin minute....I am reporting you to the authorities for child abuse...you are going to emotionally scar him for life with that blue Y on his chest....tell Cade not to worry...grandpa will bring his red paint and "Utah" stencil on his next trip...