Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Lunch Time




I normally have my own little routine for the morning which usually includes a lunch by myself. I am not going to lie, I rather enjoy eating my lunch while Cade is asleep because it allows me to eat my food and enjoy every bite instead of either rushing to finish or giving him half of what I have. Well, for some reason he woke up early from his nap yesterday and I wasn't able to squeeze lunch in before he graced me with his presence. So, once I had our lunches made I decided that we would sit down at the table together, instead of him in his high chair, and have a nice lunch. I had to add a phone book to his chair so he could reach and we began. It was actually so much fun. He jibber jabbered the whole time and I actually felt like we were having somewhat of a conversation. He was so sweet to share his PBandJ with me and in return he helped himself to my chips. He was too funny, every time he took a bite he would let out an "mmmmmmm" that came all the way from his toes. All in all we had a great lunch and more than anything I realized that my little one isn't little anymore.

3 comments:

Alli said...

That top picture of him is so adorable! His smile can just melt me right away.

Joyce said...

Lunch time looks so Yummy! I love his new hair cut!

{B}dreamy said...

Oh, lunch time... :)