Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Fun In the Sun (Continued)


After he was done swimming Cade loved to lay out on the lounge chair and relax in the sun. It was too cute to watch him bask in the warmth of the sun and then look over to his daddy to make sure he was doing to same thing.


I didn't have any sandals for Cade to wear on the way to and from the pool so Jared carried him to save his little toes from the warm pavement. On the way back they were playing and Cade ended up coming home upside down. He giggled and giggled the whole way home and then collapsed to the ground from exhaustion once we entered the door. He just curled up on the floor, enjoying to cool air and relaxing from all of his playing. We had a great time in the sun.




1 comment:

{B}dreamy said...

I absolutely LOVE it when my little man copies my bigger man! I just love watching idolizing* in process!

*the good kind :)