Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Easter is Comming



Yesterday Cade and I went out to try to find an Easter outfit. We searched all over and found a couple things that I liked but nothing that I loved. We were on our way out of Babies R Us and happened to walk by Burlington Coat Factory. I have never been in the store before so I thought that I would try it out. Once I walked in I saw a suit that I fell in love with but never thought that in a million years I would find one in Cades size. We walked to the little kid clothes and sure enough found one that is a little to big but will work with a belt. I am so excited because it is so cute. It came complete with the coat, pants, collared light blue shirt, and orange and blue tie for only $40.00. I was stoked!! As soon as we got home Jared and I put the coat and pants on Cade and laughed and giggled at how grown up he is. It is so much fun to dress little boys! We cant wait for Easter!!


5 comments:

Alli said...

He looks like a little man in that suit! That's not fair. Who said that he could keep growing while I wasn't there?

Clarissa Meegan said...

He is the most uptown little boy I've ever seen! LOVE the suit!

Tiffany said...

So now that you know I peek at your blog on a regular basis (daily actually... well, multiple times daily just like everyone else), I think I'll start making comments. I love Cade's haircut! It is really cute! And hopefully you were able to explain yourself to my brother in law and sister about your "nakedness!"

Tiffany said...

Good... I'm glad you check out my blog! You will now be officially added to my "Blogs I read too much." I don't feel as sneaky anymore... makes me feel better!

{B}dreamy said...

I love it! I want a mini-me suit! He looks so grown up! Sniff, sniff.