Friday, March 9, 2007

A Pretty Thought

I never thought about cutting flowers short and putting them in a small vase until I stayed with my sister-in-law. She always has beautiful flowers in her house and often times cuts the flowers that have a broken stem and puts them in small vases. I was so sad to see that some of my birthday flowers were dying and that I didn't have enough to fill a large vase. So, I took a page out of Melissa's book and put them is a small vase. For some silly reason it just makes me happy to look at them so I thought that I would share. Aren't they so pretty!!

2 comments:

Alli said...

Those flowers are so gorgeous! It's nice that you can wake up to those. When I woke up this morning there was snow in my yard. Trust me, flowers are a lot more happy.

{B}dreamy said...

I love the look of short flowers, short vase, too! I'm glad you took a picture of them! Such a sight should be shared! Thanks!