Friday, May 4, 2007

Uh Ohhh!


This is what happens when mommy gets a new camera and get wrapped up in reading the instruction manual...uh oh! I used to think it was so funny that simple things came with instruction manuals with instructions on how to turn it on. I would laugh and think to myself, "duh, you flip the on switch. Nobody really reads these!" Well, I stand corrected. I have never been more thankful for a "how to turn on" manual.
Well, the camera has been purchased, delivered, and used. Get ready for many more pictures. So sorry that this blog is full of pictures just of Cade. I am tying to learn how to take pictures and he happens to be the best victim, although he now ignores me when I pull it out....and it has only been a day.

3 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

Lace, I can't wait to see all of the fun pictures that you take with your camera. Is it a digital one? Can't wait until you are professional at it and can take pics of my little girls too! :)

{B}dreamy said...

Awesome pictures girl! Now what to do with a plethora of photos??? Did someone say scrapping? :P

But really, I'm so excited for you and that you went ahead and got the camera. And I'm sure I'm not the only one looking forward to all the pics you'll be taking.

Lacey said...

I need to get into scrapping because I already have a ton of pictures that are just sitting on my computer and now I am sure I am going to have a ton more. I used to be a real "old fashion" scrapper but it just got to be too much work. However, I really want to get into the digital stuff, just dont really know where to start.