Tuesday, May 1, 2007

My New Fascination


I often ask myself "why?" I honestly do not know how or why I come up with all of these ideas or new things that peek my interest but they seem to come from somewhere and often times while I am in the shower. Probably because that is the only quiet time in my 24 hour day. Well, no matter where they come from a new one has surfaced and I have become wrapped up in the idea. I want to become a photographer... I actually shouldn't give myself that title because I really just want to learn how so I can take good pictures of my family and have some type of outlet that is for me. Some time in the future, if I really learn what I am doing, I would like to take some pics for friends and family, maybe make a little money on the side. However, for now, this fascination will be strictly used for my own benefit. I am looking at the camera above and have done some research and this one sounds like it should be good. I am really excited and hope to be able to learn something new. If anyone has any tips, tricks, or thoughts I am interested.




2 comments:

{B}dreamy said...

Oooh, how exciting! I am right there with you on wanting to learn to photograph. I would KILL (not really) for a camera like that, but I have to be patient with the one I have now. But I will tell you this little tip that at least helps take your not-so-professional pictures to the next level: Picasa. I love that program and use it ALL the time! It's great and has basic fancy photo techniques. Check it out sometime, I think you'd like it.

Beth said...

I just wanted to say I'm sorry!! I never replied to your questions about a good camera.. I was out of town at the time you asked and then forgot to answer when I got back into town. I think my friend, Allie Hoopes, may have answered your questions.. (she is the one who teaches me everything about cameras/pictures)...but just wanted you to know I wasn't ignoring the question - just completely forgot to reply :)