Sunday, May 20, 2007

So They Say Its Your Birthday...

Happy Happy Birthday to my favorite 28-year-old twins! I was once told that when I married a twin I got 2 for the price of 1... and what a lucky girl that I am that I ended up with a set of good ones. First off, my dear sweet husband! Happy birthday sweetie...I love you! What a wonderful man that I married and how blessed I am to have someone that honestly opens a whole new world to me. We are as different as night and day and have learned a beautiful dance in our marriage. He is everything that I am not and more. He has taught me how to love life, how to laugh, how to give, how to love. What a good man he is. Happy Birthday baby!
And my Josh, also a wonderful man. He has always been so sweet to me and so welcoming. He is truly the big brother that I never had. I was a little worried if he would let me borrow his twin brother for a while but he graciously gave him over to this silly girl while still keeping a loving watch over him. Josh is a wonderful brother to both of us and we love him dearly! Happy birthday Joshy.
What a joy and a pain it has been to watch these two boys. I use the term "boys" very accurately because I have watched both of them go from boys to men, honorable men, strong men, loving men. I have watched them love each other, protect each other, bug each other, defend each other, and support each other. I love you boys and am forever thankful for the day that you entered this wonderful world. Happy Birthday to my boys!
P.S. yes, the only pictures I have of the two of them together is at each of our weddings, pathetic, I know. Note to self, take more pictures of the twins!

3 comments:

Joyce said...

Happy Birthday Jared! Hope you had a great day! ~JOYCE~



You're a STUD! Cardinals/Browns game will be awesome in November. Go JAZZ! Love ya brother! ~SHAUN~

Clarissa Meegan said...

Darling pictures! Some day I will meet this husband of yours...I will.

{B}dreamy said...

What cute pictures! Lacey, you are perhaps the sweetest person I know! Everything that flows from your fingers is dripping in kindness, about anything and anyone! And I'm sure it's the same when coming from your mouth! :)

PS- Happy birthday to two of the boys in your life!