Thursday, May 10, 2007

Fast balls and Skittles



Cade is working on perfecting his fast ball! He is getting rather good. However, due to this skill I am becoming somewhat skilled in saying "We ONLY throw balls!" The little sweetheart...what a difficult lot in life to be a 1 1/2 year old. ::sigh::


We spend usually about 1-2 nights a week at my Nephews baseball game (and you wonder why Cade likes to throw balls) and our little munchkin loves it for many reasons...one of them being the treats that Aunt Melissa gets for him. The recent choice of treats...Skittles...oh how the white onesie loved that! Sticky hands, mouth, hair, nose, ears, and arms...but what else do you expect!

4 comments:

{B}dreamy said...

LACEY! I am loving all these photos (especially the arm poking through the gate), and posts!!! What a guy! I swear, when we stop by Vegas later this summer (as we're bound to do), we are totally going to hook it up and our little men can play catch together!

Lacey said...

Oh yeah...that would be so fun!! Oh I cannot wait for you to come through and I know that Cade is just itching to play catch with someone his own size!

Clarissa Meegan said...

Lace--so obviously your camera is incredible...and your subject is pretty incredible too (we seriously do need to hook he and Gracie up.) So I'm going to ask it---what is the name of that camera...because we are on the camera search as well (e-mail me if you get a chance)

Alli said...

Well, just like everyone else said... awesome pictures! You are just soooo good! The next time I've in Vegas we should hook up! haha... I just had to follow the trend of what everyone else was saying...