Monday, May 7, 2007

A Fresh Perspective

So, I have decided to do something a little bit different and hopefully kind of fun. I love to read every ones blogs and find out what they are up to, what is going on in their life and what makes them tick. As I have thought about my life I have realized that I do not spend much time thinking about me...about who I am becoming, what has gotten me to where I am and what I am going to make of myself. I have found that many of my thoughts surround grocery lists, play dates, dinner plans, dishes, laundry and so on. However, once I take a moment to look inside I realize how wonderful my life is and how thankful I am for what is happening around me. Now, once I have taken this journey I find so much fulfillment in life and as if I have discovered a whole new me but feel kind of funny sharing things about myself on my blog which results in ramblings about Cade and his adventures. Which don't get me wrong, I love and so does my mom, but probably isn't the only thing those visiting my blog want to hear about. So drum roll please....this is what I have come up with. I am going to post a "question of the week" more of a pondering really, on Mondays and whoever wants to participate can then post their answer on their own blogs on Friday, giving you a chance to not only ponder the question all week but to then have an excuse to share your journey. I hope this doesn't sound totally silly but I thought it would be fun! So, go ahead take a moment to ponder your life and what makes it wonderful and then don't be afraid to share your gems of wisdom. Have fun, take pictures, share storys, and smile at how beautiful life is.
So, in honor of upcoming mothers day the first question is...
"What is the most important life lesson your mother has taught you and how are you going to pass it on to your little ones?"
Have fun and enjoy the memories you will stumble across!

4 comments:

{B}dreamy said...

What a great idea Lace!!! I will for sure try to remember this and participate in the next few days! This'll be fun, thanks! *B

Alli said...

What a good idea, Lace! I'll be thinking about my wonderful mom all week...

Anonymous said...

Lacey Anne,

Have I mentioned that I LOVE you!
Thank you for always sharing yourself with me. I am so blessed to have the 2 GREATEST daughters alive!!
I love you beyond measure.

Mom

Grandma Vicki said...

Great idea Lacey, I already know but I will think about it all week.
You always make me think and ponder good and wondeful things. I love you!!!
GM