Tuesday, May 15, 2007

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!


This weekend we had the opportunity to go to Disneyland, only one of my Favorite places in the world, for my nephew Carter's birthday! Carter man turned the big 1-0 on Wednesday, Happy Birthday Bud! Here is a recap of our weekend that we went non-stop. We left early Saturday morning and all couldn't wait to see those Mickey Mouse ears!
As you can see, Jared was his usual excited self and Cade was a little unsure about all that was happening around him. The twins were so excited to go to Disneyland and even found enjoyment in the ticket lines. And Cade, my sweet Cade, he was just happy that I let him hold his own cup that had NO lid on it, daring I know but I was please that most of it ended up in his mouth.

As I mentioned before, I love Disneyland, it is truly a magical place for me. The music, the people, the characters, the princesses, just the excitement is so contagious. I honestly dance through main street when I get there. I also found it rather comical that the older boys had sworn they would not go in "Small world," haha, the first ride we were on, "Small world," and they all left saying, "that was neat, huh?"
Once again, this is our little Amelia, I love this little angel baby. I really think that she is my favorite person to take pictures of. Yes, over Cade, but that is only because she LOVES the camera and he ignores it at all cost. When she sees the camera she knows it is all about her and what girl doesn't love that!? I also loved to watch Chandler. He is such a tender kid. I don't know very many 12 year-old-boys that don't walk 10 steps in front of their mom let alone HOLD HER HAND. It was so sweet to watch him naturally walk with his arm around her or holding her hand, he is a good boy.

Cade was not too keen on very many of the rides however the Carousel was a hit. He went on it not one, not two, but three times. He loved it and would laugh and laugh. By the time the third time came around with no nap and an early morning added to it he was out for the count. It was so tender and Nana's shoulder was a little bit damp. We had a great time and are so thankful for our family! We love you guys and thanks again!

2 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

We want to go to Disney with you and Cade!! You take the funnest trips. I love this last pic of Cade sleeping...so telling.

Anonymous said...

what adorable pictures Lace! My behind is a little on the large side, but oh do I love that Chandler for being such a cute 12 year old and holding his Mom's hand! Cade zonked was just so cute! That Amelia shot...well, I e-mailed it to everyone I know. You are really talented Lacey. Thanks for taking all those pictures for our memories of yet another great Disney Trip.