Friday, February 2, 2007

Quick Update

My goodness it has been a while. Life has been crazy for the last little bit. Cade and I headed out to Ohio to stay with my brothers while my parents are on a cruise. So, here we are in the snow and cold...burrr...but having a lot of fun. I was VERY nervous about how Cade would do on the four hour flight but he was a champ! I was so proud of him!! My sweet husband is still at home working hard for the family. He was too cute, putting on a tough exterior before I left so he could console me through my tears of nervousness, which I was so thankful for, but also left 4 messages on my phone before we even landed in Ohio, which once again I was thankful for. I am a lucky wife and mama.
I don't have any current pictures to post as of now but I am working on it. Our next few weeks are going to be full of snow, wrestling matches and tourneys, lots of phone calls to Vegas, and lots of playing. So, just to let you all know, we have not fallen off the face of the earth we have just traveled all the way across the country. We love and miss you Dad!!

1 comment:

The Probert Family said...

TAG! GO read my blog to learn what you have to do...now that I've tagged you. love, Candra