Friday, February 16, 2007

New Discoveries

There were so many fun new things that Cade discovered while visiting in Ohio one of which were cartoons. He never really watches much TV while we are at home but his "mamo" introduced him to the beautiful world of cartoons and he was captivated. I can say that Clifford makes changing diapers much easier!!

Cade also found a neat pair of "cool guy" sunglasses. He was so funny. His head was too small to keep them on so once he would get them on he would tip his head back and balance them on his nose. It was just too cute. He also loved to have everyone else put them on so he could see what they looked like.

Cade has always loved shoes but took it to a new level in Ohio. He would find any pair of shoes that were available, put them on, and walk as far as he could in them until he tipped over. Although he is wearing my shoes in the picture he was actually particularly fond of my dads dress shoes.

His newest trick, winking. My mom would always wink at him and then one time he tried to wink back. He tried and tried and this is what he came up with. My mom and I laughed and laughed which just encouraged him even more. He is such and entertainer.

1 comment:

Clarissa Meegan said...

I bet your trip has been so fun! I can't believe how old your brothers look either! I remember seeing pictures of your little family when I was a FRESHMAN! Where does the time go?