Friday, February 23, 2007

Little Bits of Home

When we lived in Utah we LOVED going to Bajio http://www.bajiogrill.com to eat, it was actually one of my very favorites when I was prego. Well, you can imagine our disappointment when we moved to Vegas and thought that we had lost our favorite Chicken Green Chile salad and quesadilla with mango's forever. Today I was on a quest to find somewhere yummy for us to eat dinner because Fridays are my "night off" if you will. So you can only imagine my complete excitement when I happened across the Bajio website and found out that there was a location only 20 minutes from our house. I told Jared that he was in for a surprise as we packed up Cade and made the drive that ended up longer than 20 minutes because Mapquest left out a few turns.
Once we FINALLY made it we were both couldn't get in and order fast enough. It was so fun for me to watch Cade eat his quesadillaand love it. There is nothing like sharing something you love with someone you love even more. We had a great night and are starting to feel a little more at home here in Vegas.

3 comments:

Joyce said...

That's AWESOME! I bet your stomachs were very HAPPY! :)

Clarissa Meegan said...

Bajio is my favorite as well. Glad you found one relatively close! Love the quesadillas!

{B}dreamy said...

Do you guys have a La Salsa??? Now that is a great place! I'm all about the fresh-mex! I don't think we have a Bajio here either (although we did fill up on it regularly in Rexburg)... but heck, we're in CA, so we can find great Mexican food all over the place! Hello El Polo Loco!!!