Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Dinner Races


Tonight for dinner we had Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo and green beans. At first Cade wasn't too sold on the beans, however once dad started eating them Cade decided they were pretty cool. He was grabbing them off of Jared's plate and shoving them into his mouth as fast as he could so that Jared wouldn't eat them first. I know I should have taken the opportunity to teach him some table manners but it was so funny that I just sat there and laughed and laughed as Jared and Cade raced to see who could get to the green beans first.

2 comments:

{B}dreamy said...

So cute! I wish I could talk Will into eating green beans! Alas, he prefers candy and egg rolls!!! Makes his mom distraught...

That smile in the bottom left pic is so charming! What a cute kid!

Anonymous said...

Blogs are definitely a lot more interesting when you can post Cade pictures all the time. I want one so I can make an interesting blog! Are those bad motives?