Friday, February 16, 2007

Boys to Men

It is so sad when you realize that your little brothers are no longer little. For all these years whenever I thought of my little bros I would have warm fond memories of Ninja Turtles and little boys climbing on dirt piles and having the time of their lives. Well, these past two weeks I have had my eyes opened to reality...these two "little" boys are quickly becoming men. My sweet Ryan was so good with Cade. He was a little unsure at first because he hasn't spent much time around little ones, however Cade could have cared less because he worshiped the ground Ryan walked on. He was always playing catch with Ry. The cutest thing was when ever Ryan would do something, like lean against the wall, Cade would have to do it too. Ryan had a new little shadow this week.

My cute Aaron worshiped the ground that Cade walked on. I never had to wonder were my little one was at because I knew that where ever Aaron was Cade wouldn't be too far off. Aaron is a natural with kids. There were a few mornings that he got Cade up, fed him breakfast and put him in the tub, all while I was sleeping. Cade loved Aaron to "go fish" with him while he was in the tubby.

My brothers are so great and were so great to my little one. We are going to miss them!!

No comments: