Thursday, January 25, 2007

Just a Little Insight

So I thought that I would give you a little look into the real lives of the Nielson family.

25. Cade loves cheese sticks.
24. Get jealous when mom and dad kiss. He puckers his lips up so he can be included.
23. Could and does play with a ball all day long.
22. He will come up with a fake laugh if everyone else is laughing.
21. Is afraid of the vacuum.
20. Will eat anything if it is dipped in yogurt or cottage cheese.
19. Loves to unplug the bathtub.
18. Will make a siren noise when an ambulance drives by.
17. Loves baby Einstein.
16. Could play outside for hours.
15. Loves to do the actions of "pop corn popping on the apricot tree" and wheels on the bus.
14. Likes to walk through the house pretending to talk on the phone.
13. Loves babies.
12. Will point at every picture of Christ and say "sesus"
11. Calls anyone and everything "Mama."
10. Is the loudest kid you have ever met.
9. Likes to flirt with people at the store.
8. Looks fabulous in orange.
7. Stops to look at every airplane he can see.
6. Will bark back at a dog.
5. Hates to have his diaper changed.
4. Still takes two naps. (yeah!!)
3. Favorite Church snack are Yogos and gold fish.
2. Insists on reading books before bed.
1. If he is standing when he bows his head to pray he tips over. It is just too funny to watch how many times the falls over and stands up. He sure is persistent.
25. Love to teach Relief Society.
24. Am anal about having Cades hair combed and face cleaned before we leave the house.
23. Graduated from BYU 1 week before Cade was born.
22. Am always looking for a new insight to motherhood.
21. Am so proud of my husband!
20. LOVE living in Las Vegas.
19. Grew up painfully shy but am slowly coming out of my shell.
18. Sweep the floor on average of 3 times a day.
17. Hate hot dogs...yuck!!
16. Shave my arms.
15. Enjoy working out but cant spend more than 1 hour in the gym.
14. Am terrible at keeping in contact with people that are far a way. (Blogging really makes me miss you guys!!)
13. Often think about when we are going to have another little one.
12. When we go out to eat, I look forward to dessert the most.
11. Fear of looking dumb is what holds me back the most.
10. I am very indecisive.
9. I cannot have any chap stick or lipstick on when I speak in public.
8. I love Saturday morning when Cade comes into our room and cuddles in our big, fluffy, white bed.
7. I have become WAY emotional since I became a mom...I bawled while watching Finding Neverland.
6. I am not nearly as patient as I need to be.
5. I love Disneyland. I feel like a little kid again.
4. I cant handle when people smack their food or gum.
3. I have to brush my teeth again when I get out of the shower to feel completely clean.
2. I love when my husband smiles. His eyes twinkle.
1. I am so thankful for my little family.
25. Jared is the best husband and daddy ever.
24. Secretly day dreams about beating up bad people and saving the good...Just a modern day Robin Hood.
23. Won state championship his Senior year of High School football.
22. Picked his wedding ring because he liked the box.
21. Would cry when the Jazz or Cougars lost when he was a boy.
20. Loves his trusty 4runner.
19. Missed our little ones birth.
18. Cant pass a homeless person without giving money. He is such a giving soul.
17. Dreams of fighting in the UFC one day.
16. Loves to show off Cades tricks.
15. Has a twin.
14. Has more shoes than I do.
13. When we go out to dinner he most looks forward to the appetizer.
12. Loves to be the center of attention and to make every one laugh.
11. Won me over while county dancing.
10. Thinks he is invincible.
9. Loves new different food.
8. Misses Utah.
7. Is usually late.
6. Will drink any glass of water that is left unattended for a moment.
5. Is the loudest man I have ever met. I guess Cade comes by it honestly.
4. Wants 8 kids. I don't know about that one.
3. Is called the "cast doctor" by the patients at work.
2. Lives for the moment.
1. Loves to relax with the family.

7 comments:

The Probert Family said...

So cute! I loved learning more about your family. I miss you, girl! Besides, I think Cade wants to meet me...now that he is older and more mature. He seems so funny!

Lacey said...

Chandra... He keeps asking about you :) I miss you tons and would LOVE to see you!!

Joyce said...

That was awesome! That is such a good idea! I love that we can keep up with eachothers lives! Give Cade a BIG HUG from Brooklynn!

Clarissa Meegan said...

First off...jealous that Cade is still taking too naps. Second---you are as gorgeous as ever. Third--don't you think it is time that I met this take-over-the-bed husband of yours! Roommate reunion here we come?

Anonymous said...

It's meeeee. Your beloved sister! Frist, you look way to cute. I've made it a goal not to get jealous of people and you are really pushing my limits. Second, I miss you like crazy. Thanks for posting all of these pictures and comments. I love you, Lace!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I just realized that I spelled "first" as "frist." Just so you know... I know I did that. Actually, I did it for a reason... yup...

Lacey said...

I definately think that a Sarah Ann Barnes Hall reunion is in order!! Watch out world here come the Dorm Girls! :)