Friday, February 16, 2007

Is That What I Think It Is?

One morning after breakfast I took Cade up to the tubby. As I was taking off his clothes I noticed what I thought was a boogie hanging out of his nose. I thought "wow that is gross" so I tried to get it but he wanted nothing to do with it. So I thought "that's okay I am just putting him in the tub anyway, I will wash his whole face in a minute." Well, after setting him down in the water I stepped back and looked at him and thought "that doesn't look like a boogie" and after closer inspection I realized it wasn't...it was a Cheerio...a left over from breakfast!! I couldn't believe it...we are ALREADY entering the "stick something into every opening" phase. I laughed and laughed however had a heck of a time trying to get it back out of his nose. Oh you gotta love toddlers, they make every day something new and interesting.

2 comments:

{B}dreamy said...

Lacey, how cute are you?! Just wanted to say I'm glad you like the tortilla soup recipe, it's one of our faves too!

PS- you look terribly familiar, but I can't quite place my finger on it... hmmm. Oh, and Cade is a doll, quite the character! Aren't little boys so fun (despite toddler-hood)?!

The Probert Family said...

Ouch! That's gotta hurt!