Sunday, August 5, 2007

I Am Home...Sort Of....

Wow, I am finally back and blogging. Last week Cade and I went to Ohio while Jared went to Alaska to go fishing. My mom flew out on Friday night only to pick Cade up and leave the next morning back to Ohio. She was able to fly straight through and I followed that night taking a flight through JFK.
Cade LOVES his uncles so so so much. He had so much fun wearing Aarons hat and sun glasses and making crazy faces with him. He couldn't get enough of Ryan and just wanted to do everything that he was doing. He would follow Papa around the house and could melt Umas heart with one simple glance or a flash of a smile.

We played and played outside despite the heat and the humidity. He loved the slides, swings, and playhouse. I actually came home on Friday and left him in Ohio to spend some quality time with my family so I could spend some quality time with my hubby. Jared and I have been alone together for a whole day now and still keep thinking that we need to get back and "pick up Cade."
We are however, having a great time together. We stayed in bed this morning and read a book...how often do you do that!?! We were also able to go to the home design center Saturday and pick out some of the things for our new home. So much fun!!
So, that is a small update for a long absence. I had a wonderful time in Ohio with my family and am having a great time "dating" my hubby again. We do however, miss our little boy like CRAZY! Thanks mom and dad for being so sweet and excited to take him...give him hugs and kisses for us.

5 comments:

{B}dreamy said...

Reading this (so late at night), makes me miss Will, and he's just sleeping! I can't imagine not having Monk around, although I am extremely jealous of your time together... Have lots of fun, reading and shopping, and just eating meals! And my, what a busy summer you've had!

Clarissa Meegan said...

Glad your home....again! You have been one busy woman this summer!

Joyce said...

Cade is so cute! That is so much fun that you have had some quality time with Jared!

Did you have fun picking out stuff for your house? It can be quite hard making so many decisions with all the choices they give you! Hope you got what you wanted! :)

Grandma Vicki said...

Lscey missed knowing what you were dong, gald you had a good time in Ohio, my love to Jared
Love,

gm

Alli said...

I miss you, Jared, and C. I love the pictures you took. They are so cute. You are such a good blogger! Wish I could be as devoted as you are!!