Thursday, August 16, 2007

As Previously Promised


I mentioned in an earlier post that I had in fact not only attempted wake boarding but that I had actually gotten up. So, I just wanted to document that fact, if for none else, myself. It was so much fun and such a step outside my comfort zone that I am rather proud of myself. I spent the day watching everyone else do it and trying to mentally figure out how to do it and I guess that paid off. Not that I am a pro and in reality I ate it big time, but that is all "part of the experience" or so they say ;) But all in all, I had a blast and just wanted to share my little accomplishment. So there you have it folks, Lacey wake boarding, it really did happen.

4 comments:

{B}dreamy said...

You go girl! It is fun --I've only been able to stay on for like 10 seconds though... haha.

Alli said...

Woo-hoo! Go Lacey, Go Lacey! You look like a pro! Seriously! Not to mention your legs look great, too!

The Probert Family said...

Nice legs! Sports Illustrated would pay good money for that photo. You should consider submitting it for the water sports special issue.

Anonymous said...

The Paparazzi did a fine job of capturing the moment. I hear this picture will be on the cover of People Magazine next month!!!