Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The Suit Debut


Here is the debut. The suit was a hit for Easter! I was so worried that it would not fit but we just added a belt and it worked like a charm. We actually got to spend Easter in Utah with Jared's family. There was a baptism and a blessing that weekend so we made a quick trip up and back. I know that it is fun to dress little girls, and I am so looking forward to it, but it is way fun to dress little boys too!
This is Cades typical move. When he sees any of his daddy, uncles, or any boy cousin he thinks that they want to play guns with him. So, he pulls out his fingers and makes shooting noises. I know, he is only one but it is really cute and I figure that he is atleast not hitting them.

4 comments:

Joyce said...

He looks so HANDSOME in his suit!

Clarissa Meegan said...

Have I ever suggested that we just betroth Gracie and Cade to each other now? He is so dang cute!

{B}dreamy said...

I looked and looked for a suit, but to no avail! Cade takes the cake though!

Oh, and he can marry Gracie if Will can marry Alli! Wouldn't the Meegans be the best in-laws EVER?! Haha! :)

Anonymous said...

Lacey Anne,

I need a picture of my C-baby in his suit. How do I print all of them that you have posted on this blog. I don't just want them--- I NEED them. I am a grandma of the most beautiful grandbaby in existence afer all.
I love you all!!!
Mom