Monday, April 23, 2007

Newest Adventure

So I was reading an article in a magazine about families that ride bikes together and I thought that it was a great idea!! We have been trying to find something that we can do as a family that will get us outside, active, and enjoying one anothers company. I don't know why we didn't think of it sooner because Las Vegas is an awesome place to ride because of all the trails and pathways. Well, once I got my mind set on the idea I wanted to go and look at bikes. We went to REI just to start our search and Cade immediately gravitated to this bike. He couldn't quite reach the peddles but he loved to sit on it and thought he was pretty dang cool. Well, needless to say we have not purchased any bikes yet and probably wont until I have researched bikes to death and found the best deal. So, since I know nothing about bikes if anyone has any ideas, suggestions, or thoughts feel free to pass them along.

5 comments:

Joyce said...

I love bike rides! I used to go all the time when I was little with my family. It was always so much fun.

Alli said...

Wow, you are really moving on up! When we went on 'walks' as a family it was forbidden for the kids to take bikes. We all had to walk. Of course, Aaron was always 20 feet ahead of the entire family...

Clarissa Meegan said...

He sure looks like a happy camper on that bike. I think that you have inspired me to go buy three bikes for our family! What a great idea!

Clarissa Meegan said...

Oh ya, and you can get those connectors now that connect the child's bike to yours...I'm not sure where though

{B}dreamy said...

I don't have any tips but I just agree with Cade: he does look pretty darn cool!