Monday, June 4, 2007

Pondering

Monday is here again which means time to add another question the the "pond." I am preparing my lesson for Relief Society on Sunday and the topic is being self reliant and prepared so this topic has been on my mind a great deal lately. So today when I was reading an article out of the newest Ensign about the parable of the 10 virgins it really hit home and touched my heart. I started thinking about how all 10 of these women were converted, willing, and had the desire to follow the bridegroom but 5 were not prepared. Therefore the inspiration for the pond this week....

"If you were part of the Parable of the 10 virgins which one of the virgins would you be and why?"

I know that it is a little bit of a different question but I think it will be an interesting journey to find where you are, why you are there, and where you want to be. Enjoy and I look forward to hearing your insights on Friday.

2 comments:

{B}dreamy said...

Lacey, you're so deep! This will be a good one to think about, thanks!

Alli said...

This is an amazing question. It fit perfectly with that amazing article. This is a very "dig deep" question...