Saturday, June 9, 2007

Fun Visits


It is not very often that I get to be on the picture end of the camera and even more unique to this rare occurrence is that I also have make-up on...incredible! So I just thought that I would share.

We had the opportunity to have my mom come and visit for the day. We had so much fun spending time with her and Cade was absolutely fascinated with her as well. He was too funny because he kept asking for a taste of my moms "juice," as he would call it (diet coke). I gave my mom the approval and she gave him a little sip to which the above face resulted...haha it startled him a bit but he quickly decided it was a neat juice. We also had some fondue for dinner. It was really yummy stuff. We had 2 cheeses and 1 chocolate/caramel with all the fixings. It was a fun change of pace and Cade loved that he not only got to "poke" his food but dip it too.

We played and played with Uma (my mom) and had a wonderful time. Thanks for coming to see us mom. We love you!

7 comments:

Joyce said...

It must be so nice that your mom works for Jet Blue! You are so lucky that you got to spend time with her! It looks like everyone had a good time!

Anonymous said...

Okay so not much to do with this post but that's okay. Sorry I ignored the last email. We've been on vacation for a while and then a women's conference with my mom. Still trying to catch up. I need to update my links so that I remember to participate in your question. That is so cool! Also, no place to comment on your daily photos! You've got some great ideas, girlie :)

{B}dreamy said...

You, my dear, are absolutely darling! I'm so lucky to have such a gorgeous blog bud! :)

Clarissa Meegan said...

Hey, I didn't want to miss out on telling you that you are ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL in this top pic!

Alli said...

I agree. I love your shirt! Where did you get it??

Anonymous said...

Wow...grandma must really love Cade...I've never know anyone to get a taste of her personal choice of juice (i.e. diet coke)....

Anonymous said...

My Lacey,

As always it is so fun to see your ability to capture any moment. I had a blast, as usual, with my Lacey Anne, my Jared, and my little C.

I lova lova lova you guys!!

Mom