Thursday, January 11, 2007

The Shark Reef

Cade and I went to the Shark Reef with my sister-in-laws and nieces and nephews and had so much fun. They had huge tanks with tons of fish, eels, sting rays, jelly fish, star fish, and of course sharks. Cade Love, Love, Loved the fish. He sat in his stroller with wide eyes and pointed at everything that he saw.
Cade was just too funny. He reached a point that he was so tired of me calling his name to get a picture that he would throw me these faces of "okay mom, thats enough."
Here are all of the kids (minus the two babies) We had our work cut out for us that is for sure.
Here is one of the smaller sharks that we saw. The kids were so excited about taking pictures that I ended up with a bunch of pictures of fish and sharks.
We were in this big tunnel with fish and sharks all the way around us. Cade couldn't stop staring at the fish that were above us.


No comments: