Monday, January 8, 2007

Yep, Santa made it!


Wow... another year is officially here!! Christmas in the Nielson home went well. We had the privledge of spending the holiday with Jared's wonderful brother and sister-in-law. Cade enjoyed it but would have rather had candy and empty boxes rather than actual gifts. He walked around the room and picked up all the candy that his twin cousins dropped and stuffed in his mouth as quickly as he could. I thought that for sure he would LOVE ripping the paper but in reality I was the one that wrapped them and also the one who opened them. The holiday season was good to us... full of food, family, and love.





I think that Jared and I were more excited about Christmas morning. Haha, Jared was bouncing off the walls when he saw the twins new trikes. I think he rode them more than they did that day.
Cade ended up way too spoiled by his grandparents! Santa brought him a rocket that rolls around the house and makes noises, its great.

No comments: