Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Puckers and Smooches

Cade loves to give Kisses to anyone and everyone. I love the way that he puckers his little lips and then delivers a wet slobbery kiss. He also has to give kisses in clusters. If one person is given a smooch then everyone else has to get a kiss too, it is great.

Cade0's loves his tubby!! His hair is getting long enough that we have to scrub a lot when it is time to was his hair. I laugh and laugh at him when he has his Alfalfa hair do. The other day I was making my bed while Cade was splashing. He is infamous for letting all the water out of the tub. When I walked back into the bathroom he just giggled because he had managed to get all of the water out before I told him to plug the tub again. The silly kid!

Last night Jared was getting Cades jammies on when he called me into the bedroom. When I walked in I saw Cade stumbling around his bedroom, giggling, with his shirt stuck on his head. It was so funny. We were all in stitches, especially when Cade bumped into the wall. He looked like he had just had too much to drink. It was great.