Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Little Thing we Call... 10 Days in Utah


We said "hello" to our favorite future missionary... "Elder Nielson." Who sang Called to Serve the whole 10 days including in the MTC parking lot at the top of his lungs.



We said "good-bye" to our favorite current missionary... Elder Williams. My adorable and amazing little brother who will be serving in the Santa Rosa, California mission.

We "showered" said "We are ready" to our soon to be little nephew who will be joining our family in May. (by the way I made the diaper cake and the quilt! Can you believe it! I cant! I did have a bit of help, okay a lot of help, on the quilt from this fantastic lady but I think I might have caught the quilting bug!)

I said "you know you love to have your picture taken" to all of my cousins, brothers, sisters, parents, aunts, uncles... all of them.

And Beckam... He was just happy and content to play with his new favorite toy...
His toes!


7 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

10 days in Utah? I'm jealous (I just wish that mine was 10 days in Idaho) Can I just say that I'm absolutely AMAZED at your quilt and diaper cake. Looks like you've got a definite talent there.

Grandma Vicki said...

Lacey....loved the pictures and the blog. The diaper cake and quilt look like a pro did them, oh, a pro did. Love the pictures of the boy and love you. Thanks for such a good time, I enjoyed every minute with you and the boys.

Camille said...

Looks like you had fun up in Utah, LOVE the diaper cake! It was so fun working on that quilt with you, when are we going to do it again??? SOON!!

The Williams Family said...

Love your pics Lacey! It was so fun to be with you and your boyboys! Love you, Julie

Joyce said...

That quilt turned out awesome!! You are so amazing!! Miss ya and love ya tons!

Kelsey Ann said...

Oh Lacey I wish I still lived in Utah just for those days you were there! I would love to have met up with you and met your boys (I met Cade, but only when he was just born...he's a bit different now!).
I miss you more than you know! I appreciate your thoughts and text the other day...we had fun back in the day didn't we!!! I know that time with you shaped who I am today. Thank you for being there for me, laughing with me, and giving me someone to eat cereal with at midnight:) Someday we will get the chanse to catch up in person!

Alli said...

I wish we could have had more time together. It always seems like time is so rushed whenever we get together. How come we can never just go out to lunch for a couple hours and solve the world's problems? I mean seriously, mom and grandma do! Why can't we??!? We're sisters!!!