Monday, February 23, 2009

Cade Originals- January


January 2009
- Cade decided that it was his turn to say prayers for lunch. He bows his head and says, "Dear Heavenly Father" and then silence...silence...silence. I pipe in and say, "just tell Him what you love." He then quickly speaks up and says, "Jesus.... I really want another skateboard."
-We were at my sister-in-laws house and Cade came into the room to tattle on one of his cousins to which Jared replies, "Cade we don't like tattle tails." Cade looks at him, kind of confused, and says, "but I like dragons..." and walks away.
-Whenever the boys play and Beckam drools on Cade, Cade will wipe his face and say, "ahhhh, he SLIMMED me!"

2 comments:

The Mrs. said...

So cute!
You are so good to record he funny things they say. My mom has a jar that she uses to keep funny grandchild things in. Every once in a while we get it out and read them and laugh and laugh.

Jamee

Alli said...

Haha, I love when you put up 'Cade Originals'! They are my FAVORITE! He is so funny.

I love this picture. He is so cute!