Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Beckam: 7 months



  • You love to sleep on your side
  • I can always count on you to eat your vegetables but sometimes have to convince you to eat your fruit.
  • You discovered that you can sit all by yourself on New Years Eve. However, you still sometimes get distracted and tip yourself over.
  • You like to eat your toes but get stuck in half and cannot get back up.
  • You always fuss when you see mommy so she will pick you up.
  • You love graham crackers.


  • You have 2 teeth... just barely... you can see them above.
  • You drool like crazy and love to eat everything.
  • Your smile comes clear from your toes and radiates through your eyes. You love to share your smile with everyone.
  • You have adorable chunky legs. Mommy calls them, "your chunky monkeys"
  • You think that Cade is the funniest person in the whole world. You will always laugh at him and love to watch his every move.
  • You hate to have your face cleaned or nose wiped.
  • When you get excited to kick your legs like crazy.
  • You like to blow bubbles still.


We love you our little Becks... you are wonderful!

9 comments:

Joyce said...

He looks so much older all of a sudden!! I love these pictures of him!! Too cute!

The Mrs. said...

He is so DARLING! Lacey, I am so happy for you and your little family.

Jamee

Ashley said...

He's so stinking cute Lacey! You're going to love having these monthly updates, a baby book, so too speak! :) I go back and read mine and it makes me want to cry!

The Summerhays Crew said...

Oh my gosh, he really is so stinking cute!! I love that last picture.. mmm he is so yummy!

PS....Thanks for coming last night, hope you had fun!

{B}dreamy said...

Ah, there's a smile! Also, you're not the only one in a rut :) Thanks, once again, for your words of wisdom and strength. *B

Alli said...

I just can not believe how cute he is! I am loving his legs. They are probably the cutest baby legs I have EVER seen!

Grandma Vicki said...

He is so cute I love his beautiful smile, in some pictures he looks like you and some just like Cade. I am excited to hold and love and kiss him.

The Probert Family said...

Awww, Becks has the best pouty lips. He is starting to look more like Cade. What a good looking boy for a good looking family.

I love his little shoes/mocs.

mushroommeadows said...

Absolutely...100% adorable! :)