Thursday, July 24, 2008

"Where is Muscle Beach?"

When my dad was here Cade was obsessed with flexing his muscles. So my dad taught him the correct lingo that goes along with a buff bod

"got tickets to the gun show?"


"Grrrrrr"


"Where is muscle beach...."


"that way!!"
Such a goof ball!


We got some cupcakes today and Cade thought that he was in heaven and once again proved that he is ALL boy!




He is also so obsessed with his birthday. He talks about this blessed celebration multiple times a day and cannot wait for the day to get here. His comment is "mom, where is my birthday? I cant see it!!" I know that he correlates candles with his birthday but beyond that I am not quite sure what he thinks his birthday will hold. He has been working on showing 3 fingers...an accomplishment that is harder than one would think...but he has finally figured it out! It looks like we are ready for August 21 to finally get here!

Here is our little Beckam who is now 5 weeks...wow! I honestly cannot believe that it has already been 5 weeks, then again it feels like he has always been here.


I love this little boy. He brings such a peace to our home and helps balance out the crazy loudness that is a constant around here.


He is getting bigger and bigger every day. I love his little cheeks and that continue to fill out and become more and more kissable every day!


So, remember this action....


Look who is at it again. I guess that somethings never change!

7 comments:

Grandma Vicki said...

What beautiful boys! I love looking at the pictures and still can't beleive that they belong to my little Lacey. Cade is all boy that's for sure and Beckham is just wainting for grandma to come and give him lots of kisses.
Love you all
GM

Anonymous said...

Cade is becoming a kid! I always think of him as a baby or toddler...but now he's a kid. You have very good looking kids.

Alli said...

I love these pictures! I miss my nephews! Cade-o is so dang cute. I wish I could see him flex in person. That is so like dad to teach him those lines!

Anonymous said...

I keep trying to teach Cade that those muscles need to be consecrated, dedicated and allocated to either the "Utes" or the "Buckeyes", but his dad keeps placing other thoughts into his mind....I guess a grandpa's work is never done....

AshleyJ said...

Cade is such a stud in these pictures...i can just see it now, these pictures up on the slideshow of his senior graduation!! got the blog up again....see ya soon!

michellecluff said...

Cade is probably the cutest boy in the world. I remember when he was only like 6 months old and Jared was doing all those flips and tricks with him...he was strong then and apparently still is!! I can just see his little personality through all those pictures and he is a riot! I'm sure he'll turn out just like Jared. Beckham is so sweet! Hope all is well!

Kelsey Ann said...

Oh lacey I love him! Beckham is adorable and I want to kiss those cheeks too! And you can tell Cade his has WAY BIG muscles!