Sunday, July 20, 2008

Beckam: 1 month


In an effort to remember the small things that I think I will always remember but inevitably always forget I am taking a page out of her book and writing it down.

Month 1

  • 9 pounds 21 inches (he was actually only 20 inches when he was born, the hospital nurse measured wrong...oops!)
  • Smiled for the first time
  • Still loves to sleep and will eat every 3-4 hours
  • Fascinated with the ceiling fans
  • Can lift head up and hold it up for a few seconds
  • Completely content with tummy time
  • Loves to have his hair washed
  • Total snuggle bug

2 comments:

sillyhaywardfamily said...

Oh he is so beautiful!! I can't wait to hold him, and give him tons O kisses!!!

Ashley said...

I can promise you that you won't regret writing it all down. I go back and read them, sometimes just a month later, and I can't remember most of it! I know I have the worst memory and that is why I am glad I have some sort of a record.
p.s. I LOVE the name Beckham and I might beg for a little boy the next time just so I can name him that and he is SO stinking cute!