Thursday, July 10, 2008

You Can't Help but Fall in Love


Cade loves his little brother so so so much and Becks thinks that Cade is pretty cool too. Yesterday Beckam was laying on a blanket and the next thing I know I hear Cade say, "I picked him up mom!" I quickly turned around to see Cade sitting in his chair with Beckam on his lap all scrunched up. I told Cade that only mommy's and daddy's pick up the baby to which he replied, "it's okay mom, I am the big brother!" I couldnt help but smile.

I love these little toes! They are so little and so kissable!

Whenever Beckam cries Cade quickly runs to his side, snuggles next to him, pats his tummy and says, "its okay, daddy's here." I told him that he was the big brother not the daddy but was then told matter of factly, "I know mom, but I want him to not be sad anymore."

Beckam is such a sweet little thing and has made his mommy's life so easy. We all love this little boy and cannot believe that he is already 3 weeks old! How I love these two little guys!

13 comments:

Shannan said...

I love that Cade is so involved. Josh and I couldn't help but laugh at his comments.You definatley do have the cutest guys, congrats. You are such a great mother Lacey. Also I have been reading the book and am getting totally educated on everything I am to prepare for and stuff. Thanks again. Give hugs and kisses to your little guys from the 2 of us. love you and Jarod too.

Durham said...

Cade is such a sweetie! I love how he said "it's okay daddy's here." Cute, cute boys.

Anonymous said...

Lacey...You sure do have two sweet boys, Cade is so sweet with Beckam, and sweet little Beckam just loves the attention.
Love you all......
gm

Joyce said...

So cute! Cade is such a great big brother! I love the pictures!!

The Summerhays Crew said...

So cute! I for sure am getting a camera like yours, the pictures turn out awesome. Thanks for going to lunch with me today, it was fun :)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures (love the black and white)and great comments....I can't wait be there....see you on Wed...

Love Dad

Daynes Family said...

Sooo sweet Lacey! I hope Luke loves his baby brother like Cade loves his. Such cute little boys.

sillyhaywardfamily said...

Oh I can't wait till I can hold beckham!!!! He is so adorable!! And Mr. Cade is dang cute. I love that he is already protecting his little bro!!

Heather said...

beckam is just darling. your boys are just too sweet. what a beautiful family. sister must be so excited to have another gand baby to make pat that much more jealous!!! :)

Lyns said...

I just had to comment! I was friends with Jared and Josh at Snow and am really good friends with Kaydee and Launey. Anyway, you have GORGEOUS boys! Congratulations! What a darling little family. You'll have to tell Jared I said hi.

Tiffany said...

so good that cade is so worried about little beckham. question... where did you end up buying your bunkbed that you refinished for the boys??? we've been looking into them and were wondering if you had any good ideas!

Melissa said...

Yace~

This is most definitely a picture to blow up, show off and treasure on your wall for years to come. Very precious. So, since you asked my opinion....yes, yes, yes, yes and absolutely YES would be my vote!

xo~

Kaydee said...

Hey Lacey, congratulations on your precious baby boy! Trust me, it won't be long until those two little guys have you running all over the place! Capture all of these sweet moments that you can, this tiny baby phase seems to go so quickly!