Monday, November 12, 2007

The Laundry Mystery


How exactly does this happen? I did all the laundry, and I mean ALL, on Saturday. ALL the whites, ALL the colors, ALL the towels, ALL the delicates, ALL the odds and ends. It took forever but it was all done, clean, and folded. As I was putting it all away today I turned around to see another pile of laundry to fill the basket and cause another load to be thrown in today. How exactly does a family of 3 create enough laundry in a day and a half to have to start laundry all over again? Ugh. And on top of that... not only does it cause the washer and dryer to be used but the iron too! Ironing is NOT my favorite thing to do. Oh well, I guess it could be worse and I am sure it probably will be when there are more little munchkins to wash for and clean up after. The beauties of motherhood.
(This picture is when Cade was 4 months old... My how time just passes us by!)

7 comments:

Alli said...

All I have to say is Amen, sister.

Daynes Family said...

Funny, I can totally relate. You look too cute to be doing laundry!

Camille said...

I have this problem at my house too!! I swear that laundry multiplies on its own! Thanks for your nice comment on my family blocks. Since you live in Vegas, this should be much easier! We made them at Super Saturday last week but the woman in our ward has a business selling them to. Her name is Gayle, and her email is awaywithwordslv@cox.net.

You know, we should hang out sometime! I live over on Sunrise Mountain, are you very far away?

Clarissa Meegan said...

Seriously, how does this happen? I'll be looking forward to a response when you solve the mystery :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Dolly....you need to get a magic laundry shoot....I'm sure you and Alli remember it...it's in the upstairs landing area right outside my office door...we can throw our dirty clothes into it and watch them seemingly disappear...then like magic they reappear the next day clean and folded...make sure you order one for your next house...no home should be without it!!!!

Anonymous said...

My Lacey....
How can you be a mommy and my cado be 2? The time is passing so fast. What a blessing it is to be alive!! I can only imagine how long we waited our turn to come to earth---and now WE ARE HERE. I am so blessed to have my lacey, my jared, and my cado---YOU GUYS EVEN MAKE LAUNDRY TOLERABLE!!!

I love you beyond words.

mom

Anonymous said...

Haha Cade is so cute, and getting so big. ya i miss you all like crazy. Everyone is doing well we are getting some new Youth and i guess it is great but i kinda like having the smaller youth lol. I miss you being around,come back and visit sometime soon.How is life going? luv ya
Kayla *kk*