Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Donald Duck

Wow, once again it has been a long time in coming and not many pictures to show for the long absence. However, there is a reason for going MIA, which I will share with you later. On Friday night Jared told Cade that in the morning we would go get some chicken nuggets and Cade was so so so excited that he couldn't get into bed fast enough. As soon as the sun peeked through his window he started asking if we could go to "Donald Duck." So, we decided to forget our chores, dawn our BYU apparel(since they were playing that day) and head out to McDonald's. We were lucky enough to get there for breakfast and so I got to fill my quota of 1 egg Mcmuffin for the year and the boys got some sausage egg mcmuffins.

Jared was rather happy with the event but was so excited for the cougar game to start that he kept his eye on the clock. He actually found another cougar fan at the McDonald's playland that he got to talk football with for a little bit.

Cade wasn't sure if it was more fun to eat or play so he would stuff his mouth as full as he could get it and head off to play until his mouth was empty.
Last night as I was cooking dinner I turned around to see that Cade had plopped Jared's hat on his head and was just hanging out waiting for dinner to be done. For some reason it really struck me as funny that I couldn't help but snap some pictures.
Thanksgiving is coming up and we are so excited. We get to spend the holiday with Jared's family at a cabin in Brianhead so we are hoping for snow. There are so many things in this world that I am so thankful for and cannot wait to actually write down because for some reason that makes the blessings seem even more real and the gratitude sink deeper in my heart. However, now is not the moment for that post, strange I know, but there is a reason. So, I wish you all a wonderful and happy thanksgiving. I hope the Turkey is moist, the family is close and hearts are full of thanks and gratitude.

2 comments:

Alli said...

Wow. Cade seems so much bigger! I can't believe it. He looks like he's getting so tall.

I wish I could be with your during Thanksgiving, Lace. I miss you!

The Probert Family said...

What a fun little guy. you've got me so curious for your next post...

the intrigue factor.