Friday, September 28, 2007

Welcome Fall Time!

Why do I LOVE fall?
1. We get to say good-bye to the pool and hello to the Park...yeah! I am so glad that entertaining Cade no longer needs to involve a swimming suit and a second shower...Yeah for fall.


2. Not only does the rain finally comes to visit but it is still warm enough to play in it barefoot.


3. I can finally start adding things like squash, zucchini, and spinach to the lasagna because they are "fall foods," ya know.


4. Football is here. I know, it isn't always the most exciting thing to compete with the TV on Saturdays but I realized that I can either fight against it or embrace the inevitable... Welcome football! There is nothing like a brisk night, a good game, a lot of adrenalin, and visions of what the world of sports holds for my future.


5. The weather has cooled down and is beautiful. It is now time to break out the pants but still keep out the flip flops and shades. Oh how I love Las Vegas fall weather!

See ya later summer, its been real! We have had fun splashing, sweating, and soaking up the rays but now we are ready for the real reason why people live in Las Vegas.... the beautiful Weather!

2 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

First off, GREAT PICTURES! Secondly, I wish that it were turning Fall and not winter here!

Anonymous said...

Fall must be horrible in Vegas with those 85 degree temperatures. Make sure you put a coat on (I'd hate for you to get frostbite)!!