Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My Feelings Exactly...


This past weekend we drove to Pasadena, California to watch the cougars play UCLA in the Rose Bowl. We had such a great time despite the fact we left the stadium feeling like this picture. They played their guts out but couldn't catch a break from the refs and the game ended in a 27-17 loss. However, we were all proud of our cougars and their hard work and effort.
I must admit that my husband is the BIGGEST BYU fan that you will ever meet, however, this little road trip was MY I idea. I don't know what has gotten into me this season but I am really enjoying college football. I have had fun learning about the players, the strategy, the game and it doesn't hurt that my hubby and my little boy eat, breath, and live BYU cougars.
Lucky for all involved Cade did not make this trip with us. He was able to stay with Uncle Jason and Aunt Melissa and play with the twins in Brian head. He had a great time playing in the dirt, kicking sticks and collecting rocks. He loves his cousins so much and has such a good time with them. Thanks Melis and Jas for taking Cade-o and making it possible for us to live like "careless newlyweds" for a moment. We love you guys!

2 comments:

{B}dreamy said...

Oh, what a sweet picture. I'm sorry that CA beat your beloved cougars! HA! :P

Clarissa Meegan said...

This picture is perfect. Sounds like a great trip, minus the loss of course!