Monday, September 17, 2007

It's That Time Again

So... it is "Pondering" time again and so I decided that to jump back into it I would start with an amusing thought. The pond this week is, "what have you learned from your most embarrassing moment?" Go ahead, think about it, laugh about it, blush about it and I think that you will be surprised that you actually have learned a valuable lesson from a moment you wished never happened. Have fun and don't forget to share your insights with us on Friday.

3 comments:

{B}dreamy said...

I can't remember my embarrassing moments. I mostly try to forget them, or laugh them off. Hmmm... I did accidentally roll down the hill today at a golf course. Luckily, most of the group was already ahead of me and most likely missed my tumble. But my knee sure does hurt! *B

Joyce said...

I am going to start doing your pondering questions! This is a good one. There are so many to think of! I hope that I can not embarras myself all over again! :)

Joyce said...

oops... embarrass!