Thursday, May 7, 2009

Cade Originals


-April 2009-
- We were driving in the car and Cade says, "mom, I am 6." I laughed and said, "no you aren't silly, you are 3." And he replies, "yeah, I know, but I was born to be 6."
-Jared came home from basketball and was sweaty and smelly. Cade ran up to give him a hug and stopped dead in his tracks and says, "whoa, bro...you stink!"
-I was feeding Beckam breakfast and had to put down the bowl and get something out of the sink.  Once I turned back to give him another bite Cade was sitting next to him, shoving the spoon in Beckams mouth and then says, "Hey, check it out, I am helping!"
-After getting dressed for church on Sunday Cade ran into the bathroom, stood in front of the mirror, rubs his shirt and says, "Wow, I am looking sharp!"
-For easter the boys got some "sports eggs."  They were little footballs, baseballs, and basketballs that come apart into 2 pieces.  Cade has been playing with them for weeks.  The other day he was in the tub with one of the baseballs and took it apart.  He held both pieces up to his chest and says, "Hey look mom!  I have chest-i-sas like you!"
-We pulled into the Costco parking lot and as soon as I turned off the car Cade unbuckled his seat belt and said, "lets rock and roll, baby!"
-Cade is ALWAYS singing "I like to movie it, move it" from Madagasgar.  Usually at the top of his lungs in the middle of the store.  He usually gets smiles... usually.
-We had music on the other day and I hear Cade call me from the other room.  Once I got to where he was he says, "hey, check out these moves!"  and starts to dance.  It was great.

--I love you my little Cadeo.  You always keep me smiling and laughing.  You are truly one of a kind!

4 comments:

Kristie said...

What a cute, funny guy! I need to write things down so I'll remember them!

Clarissa Meegan said...

This makes me excited to have a boy!

Alli said...

Oh my goodness, he is beyond adorable and hilarious. I love to hear the things he comes up with.

Chest-i-sis... ha!

Grandma Vicki said...

What a handsome and adorable boy he is. He is truly a funny guy. I love the picture, you do good work.