Tuesday, May 19, 2009

30 Years Ago Today...

The world changed forever.  

These two little guys were placed in their parents arms and I am sure the doctors wished them luck.

As they grew they played together, they fought together(each other actually),
 they laughed together, they got into mischief together...

They chased girls together, they broke hearts together,
they had hearts broken and healed together, they learned the ins and outs of life together...

They goofed around together, they tried to pick up on girls together,
they worked together, they supported and bagged on each other...

But in the end...

they changed the world together.

I feel so blessed to have these two guys in my life.  When Jared and I got married the sealer said to me, before going into the sealing room, "you marry twins and it is like getting 2 husbands.  You need double the food, you clean up double the mess but you also get double the laughs."  I Have not been disappointed.

You two are amazing guys that I am blessed to call "my family."  Growing up I  always wanted a big brother and little did I know that I would get one that would be a carbon copy of my husband.  Love you Josh.
Jared is my greatest hero, my best friend, and my rock.  I am daily amazed at who he is and who he is continually becoming.  I love you, my sweet.

Happy birthday to 2 of the most special guys in my life.
Glad you have each other.
Even more glad I have you.

6 comments:

The Mrs. said...

That was so sweet Lacey.
You have a way with words...

Jamee

Joyce said...

Awwww.... so sweet! I hope Jared had a great birthday!!

Grandma Vicki said...

I am so glad that Jared is in my life I love him dearly, he is a way good catch and I am glad that you (we) caught him.

Camille said...

SO sweet Lacey! Happy Birthday Jared! Hope you had a great one.

sillyhaywardfamily said...

happy birtyhday boys!!! I love you both almost equally !!1 Ha h a

Shannan said...

thanks lacey for all you do from your other carbon copy twin.. love ya josh