Friday, May 1, 2009

As Cade would say...


  "Lets Rock and Roll!"
The time has come and I am officially open for business! Whohoo!
For the first month of getting started I will be running a promotion.
Sitting fee will be $60.00 for an hour(ish) session at an outdoor location of your choice.  Newborns can be photographed inside.
While I am working on getting my previewing website up I will be including a CD with 10-15 pictures that you can have printed wherever you would like.  I do have a printer that I like to send my pictures to and would be happy to work with you to get them printed there.  

I am so excited to get going.  There is nothing like looking through the lens.  To see the smiles, to tears, the giggles, the hugs, the real life.  It is amazing to me how quickly time can pass us by but how long the memories can linger in our hearts.  It brings me so much happiness to look back on photographs and remember...  remember the thrill of high school graduation, the butterflies of my wedding day, the calm of a newborn sleeping in my arms, the excitement of the first t-ball game, the warmth of my family, the joy in the small and simple moments.  
I would love to help you capture those moments... 
I can be contacted at 
laceyannenielson@hotmail{dot}com
0r check out the blog at
Pass along the message to anyone who might be interested....  thanks so much!!

2 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

Good for you Lace! I wish I were there to get a good family picture!

Anonymous said...

You go girl!!!!

Love Dad