Sunday, March 29, 2009

Cade Originals


February/March 2009
  • When Beckam wakes up Cade darts to his room, clears his throat and says, "gooooooood morning sunshine" over and over, clears his throat says "gooooood morning sunshine" over and over and repeats the process until I pick up Becks and walk out of the room.
  • I asked Cade what he wanted to do this morning. He looked at me and without even a second of thought he says, "I want to play with Beckam, mom." He melts my heart.
  • Cade was running up and down a steep driveway. When he would go down he would put out his arms and say, "ahhh, it is pulling me down!"
  • When he was finished eating breakfast Cade stood up on his chair and flexed his muscles to which I replied, "wow, those are pretty strong muscles!" He then says, "I am not pretty strong, I AM strong! And healthy too!"
  • Cade was looking for money under all of the cushions the other day. I told him to get a baggie and he could go through the junk drawer to see what he could find. He found a handful of change, shoved it in the bag, victoriously held the bag in the air and shouts, "Let's go to ChuckE Cheese!"
  • He loves Star Wars: Clone Wars cartoon. All the original characters are in the show but he calls them Konobie Dobie (Obi-Wan Kenobie) and Annin-Cannon (Anakin)
  • We were driving home from the park and Cade thought we were racing the cars behind us. He peeks at the cars following us and says to me, "Mom, you are a genius! You are going fast!"
  • We were reading books in my bed and Cade had snuggled under the covers. I soon hear him say, "Mom, I just smelled my bums breath and it is really stinky!"
  • Beckam was babbling and saying, "Da Da Da" over and over. Cade quickly says with excitement, "mom, he can talk Spanish!"
  • He came to my Young Womens class room on Sunday after church and the treat basket was still out on the floor. He was slowly walking circles around it and then taps me on the leg and motions for me to bend down. He then whispers in my ear, "are you thinking what I am thinking?" I ask him what he is thinking and he says, "those treats, I want to eat um!"

5 comments:

Alli said...

Hilarious. Cade Originals are probably my all time favorite things to read. Seriously. Thanks for keeping me updated with his cuteness. Love you...

The Mrs. said...

He is so funny!

It is such a good thing you are writing all those down!

Jamee

Grandma Vicki said...

What a cleaver boy you have, he is so funny. I am glad that you are keeping track of the adorable things he says.

Tiffany said...

Those are SOOOO priceless and hadme laughing out loud, so cute! And your pictures are looking absolutely fab!!!

Joyce said...

LOVE IT! He is so funny! You are so good to remember/ write down the cute and funny things he says!