Friday, March 20, 2009

I Keep Going Back...

...but my trips gets shorter and shorter!

I had the awesome opportunity to fly to Utah for a whopping 19 hours yesterday.

I hung out with this girl and had an amazing time. She is an incredible photographer in Utah who let me pick her brain until mine felt like it was going to burst.

We had a fantastic time and I learned a ton and I also got to work with these cuties. We were good friends with the Nelsons when they lived in Vegas and so I had to track her down to snap some pictures of her kiddos while I was in Utah.

It was a total whirlwind but so worth it. My brain is bursting with information that hopefully I can translate into some fun pictures!

Thanks Jess I had a fantastic time! And thanks to Megan and your cute kiddos for making the drive down to the city and dealing with the "craziness" of picture day! And also a big thanks to my sweet grandma and cousin Olivia, you were great Liv!


7 comments:

Melissa said...

AWESOME photos Lace! Wowzers. :)

Camille said...

Gorgeous pictures Lacey!!! WOW! Now can I come pick your brain? :-)

Grandma Vicki said...

Lacey...you really have the touch the pictures are so wonderful. I love them all. Thanks for including me in your adventure.

Alli said...

Holy crap. You are amazing. These pictures are beautiful! I love love love them! Those kids are dang cute. I'm so glad that you did this mentorship {I know, that's not a word}. You are so talented. You should take this and run with it.

Tiffany said...

That is SO awesome you did that! how fun, the pictures look awesome!

Julie T. said...

I really can't wait for you to take our pics... if only my husband could take a day off to do them!

Harrisons said...

These look great Lacy! That's so exciting that you are learning so much!